Wisconsin Elite Hockey League Registration FAQ's
2016-17 Registration Fees, Team Fees, and Tryout Dates
14U registration fee is $55.00 and team fee is $460.00 with tryouts being held between July 30 and August 7, 2016.
16U registration fee is $55.00 and team fee is $600.00 with tryouts being held between July 30 and August 7, 2016.
18U registration fee is $55.00 and team fee is $460.00 with tryouts being held between July 30 and August 7, 2016.
GIRLS: The WEHL has suspended the upcoming Girls season please go to the Girls tab on our WEHL website for further information.
14U's who are incoming high school freshman this fall may try out for their Regional 16U Elite Team as it is likely they will be playing against older players during the high school season. However, if a player fails to make the Regional 16U Elite roster he must attend the 14U tryouts should he wish to compete for a roster spot on their Regional 14U Elite Team with no additional tryout fee required. A 14U age eligible player is not required to try out for the 16U age group; they may opt to only try out at the 14U age group.
Team Wisconsin 16U & 18U Performance Camp Attendees & WEHL Practice Expectations Players who are invited to the final TW camp who don't make their age Team Wisconsin team receive the following WEHL privileges:
- Are guaranteed a spot on their regional WEHL team (with the exception of goalies)
- Can be listed as Alternates for TW based on coach/team needs
- WEHL tryout fees will be waived
- Notify TW management of their intentions to play in the WEHL
- Fill out WEHL Tryout Registration form
- Notify Tom Slocum, Website manager, to have WEHL Tryout fee waived
- Must attend WEHL Tryouts
- Must pay team fees